Engin Altan Düzyatan
Engin Altan D Zyatan (Turkish pronunciation: [ in a tan dyzja tan]; (born 26 July 1979) is a Turkish actor. He was Born in Kar Yaka, Izmir Province, Turkey, Dzyatan and studied theatre at the Dokuz Eyl l University in his home province before making his acting debut with Ruhsar (2001). He then went on to act in various roles in film and television in Turkey.
Engin Altan Düzyatan became internationally known for his role as Ertugrul Bey in Dirilis Ertugrul.
Dzyatan was born on July 26, 1979, in the city of Karyaka, Izmir, Turkey, to Mevlan and Gide Dzyatan. Engin Altan Dzyatan began his acting career during his time in high school. His great-grandparents are Yugoslav immigrants from Turkey. He graduated from Dokuz Eyl l University to study theatre. He completed his course and moved to Istanbul, where he began his professional career as an actor.
At the point he acted in the TV show Kocum Benim (Orcun), Hurrem Sultan (Sehzade Beyazid), Muhurlu Guller (Egin), Azize (Efe), Sil Bastan (Cihan), Kizlar Yurdu (Ozgur), Sevgili Dunurum (Murat), Cesaretin Var mi Aska (Tamer), Bir Bulut Olsam (Serdar )
He is still the prime character in the show titled Dirilis Ertugrul, as Ertugrul Gazi.
He also appeared in Motion Pictures Kalbin Zamani, Beyza’nin Kadinslari, Cennet, Romantik Komedi, New York’ta Bes Minare, Bir Avuc Deniz, Anadolu Kartallari, Bu Son Olsun, Romantik Komedi 2, Bu Iste Bir Yalnizlik Var, Ve Panayir Koyden Gider.
He was awarded the Best Actor Award at the Los Angeles Movie Awards for his film Bir Avuc Deniz.
Spouse Neslisah Alkoclar ( married in 2014 – present )
- He hosted a Turkish version of the TV show The Million Pound Drop Live.
- He attended theatre at Dokuz Eyl l University.
- His spouse, Nesil Alkoclar, is a descendant of a star of Turkish cinema, H lya Kocyigit. He wedded her in 2014.
- He was cast as an extra in the film New York’ta Bes Minare, which starred Mustafa Sandal.
- He is most famous for the work he has done in the features New York’ta Bes Minare and Romantik komedi. In 2016, he starred in the leading role for the Turkish television series Dirili ertugrul on TRT 1.